i have too many reserves-need to let 2 go- ooking for advice

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
somerandomguy
Major League All-Star

i have too many reserves-need to let 2 go- ooking for advice

#1 Post by somerandomguy »

AL 4x4 12 team

I currently have 9 reserves am only allowed 7- which 2 would you let go? no keepers so all players need to give potential value for this year.

Eric chavez, j owens, eric patterson, carlos santana, b bruney, scot shields chris tilman, r betancount, clete thomas

in my mind- the easy keeps are carlos santana, b bruney, scot shields, chris tilman, r betancount- i just need to pick 2 more to keep
AL only 5x5 11 Team keepers league J Rogers 2 A Frazier 5 Y Diaz(TB) 2 C McCormick 2 M Garcia 10 B Naylor 5 O Colas 5 L Butler 3 E Haase 12 J Baez 22 T France 24 P JP Crawford 10 R Grichuk 5 J Rojas 4 S Armstong 1 T Bibee 10 G Williams 4 A Chapman 8 G Rodriguez 10 T Skubal 5 B Singer 3C Hernandez 5 H Ryu 3
R M Bradley 4 N Cortes 1 S Bieber 36 R Noda 2 M Miller 14 C Cowser 13

Trav The Ump

Re: i have too many reserves-need to let 2 go- ooking for advice

#2 Post by Trav The Ump »

Chavez and Patterson can go, for the risk on Chavez no one will pick him up and it looks like Patterson isn't going to do much for you this year.

The rest are all significant longshots, but not as bad as the two above.

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

In a 4x4 AL only, with no keeper influence, I would say the only guy you SHOULD keep (and he's a longshot) is Santana. Chavez and Sheilds are gone for the year, you don't know how Bruney and Betancourt will come back from their injuries and Owens and Patterson are more and more becoming AAAA players. Thomas is the designated Tiger yo-yo and you may not see Tillman at all.

Good luck.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

AllstonRockCity

#4 Post by AllstonRockCity »

let Chavez and Shields go