Question on the 5/22 Hit CVRC

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
eudubbz
Major League Regular

Question on the 5/22 Hit CVRC

#1 Post by eudubbz »

In my league setup, I have a shallow 12 man league (1 of each position and 1 Util per team). My pool size factor is an 18.25 (which is the highest I've ever had to use). The beginning of the season CVRC for the same setup was a -5 or so. Also, when looking at the ranking, it looks a bit odd... Dan Uggla is ahead of all 2B. Jim Thome is a notch below Hanley Ramirez. Howard, Fielder, Tex, Adrian Gonzalez and Miggy are all ahead of Pujols. Chris Davis is missing. Am I doing something wrong here or is this right?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Question on the 5/22 Hit CVRC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

You should only be using 2 pools, catcher and non-catcher. How many pools are you using?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

How many hitters (including catcher) are active per team?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

eudubbz
Major League Regular

#4 Post by eudubbz »

I think I got it. I was using 12 for each C,1B,2B,3B,SS,OF,OF,OF,Util. I separated it to 12 C and 96 OF and it looks more normal. Did I do it right?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

yes

eudubbz
Major League Regular

#6 Post by eudubbz »

Thanks, Todd