Edwin Jackson for Derek Lee

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
deaccat

Edwin Jackson for Derek Lee

#1 Post by deaccat »

A guy has put Edwnin Jackson on the trading block. He said he is looking to trade his pitching depth for position players. I could use some better starting pitching and and haven't been starting Derek Lee for some time so I was going to offer him to him

Is this a no brainer since I am not even using Lee or should i be patient and hope he turns around and is useable? Edwin Jackson looks to be the real deal so far right? He might shoot this trade down quick even if I offer it.

Your opionions are appreciated

cwk1963

Re: Edwin Jackson for Derek Lee

#2 Post by cwk1963 »

Someone's not going to trade Edwin Jackson (who at worst they'll be selling high at this point) for Derrek Lee who's arguably been in decline for a couple years. There's a reason Lee's on your bench and it's not to acquire a guy like Jackson in a trade.

otto

Re: Edwin Jackson for Derek Lee

#3 Post by otto »

I say nothing ventured nothing gained. Give it a shot, might be a long one, but definitely worth trying.