hochevar - zimmerman - liriano

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
paradox

hochevar - zimmerman - liriano

#1 Post by paradox »

i need to pick one in my weekly points league (see sig). zimmerman should get 2 starts as washington has a double header on saturday (his first game is against cain though). liriano draws the yanks in the bronx in his one start. and then hochevar just got called up and should get 2 starts this week (@oakland, home for baltimore).

who would you choose? liriano and zimmerman have struggled a bit and don't have great matchips, so i'm leaning towards hochevar site unseen.

cwk1963

Re: hochevar - zimmerman - liriano

#2 Post by cwk1963 »

The good thing about weekly h2h is you reset every week - the stats don't carry over so if one of these guys lays an egg it'll only hurt you this week. Given that, I'd go with one of the 2 start guys to maximize k's, w's, ip and qs. Hochevar has a good 1st matchup and an iffy 2nd one but I like it better than SF and PHI.