Weekly 10 pitchers

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
uharchmajor

Weekly 10 pitchers

#1 Post by uharchmajor »

Who do you guys think I should throw out there every week?

Weekly H2H points league (9w, 9sv, 1ip, 1k, 4.5hold, -5L, -5bs)

Johan, J.Shields, F.Rod, Nathan, Kershaw, and Joba are probably the given 6.

That leaves 4 of the following guys:
F.Francisco, Slowey, Arroyo, Snell, Lindstrom, Cahill, and De La Rosa.

I typically go with F.Francisco, Slowey, Snell and Arroyo; except Arroyo was horrible last week (at least previously he was getting the Ws while pitching bad.). So my original 6 + the Texas closer, the twins starter makes 8.

Do I play the matchup of Arroyo, Snell, Lindstrom, Cahill and De La Rosa for the final 2 spots? Which is looking like this for next week.

Arroyo: @Ari, @SD
Snell: Col
Lindstrom: 3 @Mil, 3 v LAD
Cahill: KC, @Det
De La Rosa: @Pit

Slowey has Det and @NYY so I'm tempted to bench him since he's been giving up to many hits lately and those two lineups have a lot of potential to do some damage.

The waiver wire is mostly middle relief guys like Putz, Motte, C.Perez and Beimal being the most owned in CBS leagues. And the only SPs out there include: Litsch, Pedro, Tallet, F.Morales, L.Hernandez, and Correia.

Thanks for the advice!

Mickey4081

Re: Weekly 10 pitchers

#2 Post by Mickey4081 »

Double start pitchers are automatic for me in h2h pt leagues. Send them out there.

uharchmajor

Re: Weekly 10 pitchers

#3 Post by uharchmajor »

Deadline for this week is in a couple of hours. Any help is appreciated.