Would you trade Volquez for Lindstrom, Anderson, Murphy

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
deaccat

Would you trade Volquez for Lindstrom, Anderson, Murphy

#1 Post by deaccat »

Would you trade Edison Volquez for Matt Lindstrom, Brett Anderson, and Daniel Murphy?

I need saves bad since Ryan is down and might not even have the job when he is back.

He also had an offer of Chris Ray in place of of Matt Lindstrom but he obviosly doesn't have the job yet plus I personally don't think he is all that great.

Wonder if he would take someone else on my team, who should I offer he already said no to Pinero and Washburn, I would give up Kasmir but he prob wouldn't take him as he is not performing well.

Just had a different guy offer me Downs and or Russel Branyan for Kasmir, I need power and Rbi's too at this point, that sounds like better deal to me right?

Any insight would be awesome

Mickey4081

Re: Would you trade Volquez for Lindstrom, Anderson, Murphy

#2 Post by Mickey4081 »

No, if you're dealing Volquez you should do much better than those players. Volquez is worth a solid closer straight up IMO.