Is there in season content coming?

Ask questions or post comments on all site articles, essays and analysis pieces.
whammer
Major League Regular

Is there in season content coming?

#1 Post by whammer »

?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Is there in season content coming?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Yes, an e-mail will be sent and a note posted to the blog later today.

The daily player and team tracker will start this week.

The weekly updated projections and year to date values will start next weekend.

This was the material advertised in-season for subscribers.

We have decided to supplement that with additional content, details available very soon.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

#3 Post by alleyoops »

Next weekend is here. :-) Any chance we'll have an article on possible adds for tonight?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Doing the free agent article now -- not sure where it will be posted, will put it on the blog if I have to

Lost much of last night and this morning dealing with an issue that turned out to be a power booster that was put on my Internet cable line but was supposed to be put on the cable TV line. :evil:

All better now :)
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

AL and NL only posted on home page, will do mixed leagues and closer carousel next.

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

#6 Post by alleyoops »

Thanks, Todd.

Putting that power booster on the internet line sounds better. :-)

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

alleyoops wrote:Thanks, Todd.

Putting that power booster on the internet line sounds better. :-)
Jokes aside, what was happening was there was too much juice going to the modem, intermittently shutting it down which then pissed off my wireless router.

It was the TV line that really needed the boost, so a little co-axial rearrangement and a trip to Best Buy to get a new router and we're back in business.

For now, I'll put the piece on the front page. It will be a work in progress with respect to content.

I am trying to get the %owned data from the various sites like ESPN/Yahoo/NFBC to include, though this may be a stand-alone Platinum feature, attached to the updated projections if I can get my sweaty little paws on the data.

somerandomguy
Major League All-Star

#8 Post by somerandomguy »

thanks todd
AL only 5x5 11 Team keepers league J Rogers 2 A Frazier 5 Y Diaz(TB) 2 C McCormick 2 M Garcia 10 B Naylor 5 O Colas 5 L Butler 3 E Haase 12 J Baez 22 T France 24 P JP Crawford 10 R Grichuk 5 J Rojas 4 S Armstong 1 T Bibee 10 G Williams 4 A Chapman 8 G Rodriguez 10 T Skubal 5 B Singer 3C Hernandez 5 H Ryu 3
R M Bradley 4 N Cortes 1 S Bieber 36 R Noda 2 M Miller 14 C Cowser 13

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#9 Post by Todd Zola »

working on the updated projections and year to date values as well as the updated team and player tracker.

Should have it all up tomorrow

uharchmajor

#10 Post by uharchmajor »

Todd Zola wrote:working on the updated projections and year to date values as well as the updated team and player tracker.

Should have it all up tomorrow
looking forward to it! :mrgreen: