Opening in 15-Team Mixed, High Stakes Keeper League

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Opening in 15-Team Mixed, High Stakes Keeper League

#1 Post by Todd Zola »

Standard 5x5, eight keepers, five-man farm roster.

We play on Fantrax with an $1100 entry, all going to the prize payout.

A fun quirk is everyone starts with 1000 FAAB units, then we bid on draft spots for the draft and minor league draft. The first pick in the draft gets the last pick in the minors, and vice versa. The bids for the first few, and last few draft spots are usually several hundred units, which comes out of the initial 1000.

We do an extended draft, four hours to pick with an overnight pause.

Re: Keepers, you can keep a player for three years, then he gets put back in the pool. You lose the pick in the round in which he was drafted. There is no escalation of the round.

When a minor leaguer is activated, he is assigned a Round 15 contract.

The available team has a keeper base which can be competitive this season.

Interested? Please contact me via email at todd dot zola at gmail dot com (not via PM).

I can answer questions here.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord