CVRC league adjustments

A board to test all the settings...
Taxman90
Triple-A

CVRC league adjustments

#1 Post by Taxman90 »

Todd,
I made some adjustments to the Hitting and Pitching CVRC's and things seem to be working right but wanted to run by what I did to get values customizable to my league. It is a 10 team NL only auction where you can keep up to 13 players. We changed from Saves to Saves plus 1/2 holds as a category.

Hitting CVRC
1. Clear Contents on the hitting tab for all players to be kept plus anyone not allowed to be auctioned like Tatis or others starting in minors.
2. On league set up tab Put in remaining catchers and non-catchers to be bid on. For salary cap I put in remaining dollars available divided by 10 teams. Also put in percentage to allocate to hitting.
3. Checked player pool set up to make sure all positions were covered and they were.
4. Ran macros.

Pitching CVRC
1. On the pitchers tab I replaced the SV column with SV plus 1/2 holds.
2. Essentially did the same process as above of clear contents/ and adjusting league set up tab for dollars and pitchers remaining.

If you see any obvious steps that I missed please let me know when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Tom

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC league adjustments

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Seems right to me.

As I'm sure you know, these adjustments may be better than the conventional treatment for inflation, but weird stuff will still occur, so they remain just a (better) guide.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord