American League LABR

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

American League LABR

#1 Post by Todd Zola »

I achieved what I wanted. Let's see what happens.

C Kirk 17
C Alfaro 4
1B Casas 12
3B Jung 10
CI Urshela 5
2B Merrifield 14
SS Bichette 35
MI A Frazier 3
OF Teoscar 21
OF Kwan 19
OT Hays 11
OF Olivares 7
OF Brennan 2
UT LeMahieu 16

SP Gausman 25
SP Singer 15
SP P Lopez 12
SP E Rodriguez 6
SP Montas 3 (clears a spot to stream reserves)
SP Kluber 1
RP Barlow 13
RP Graveman 6
RP Montero

RES Keller
RES Biggio
RES M Gonzales
RES Bummer
RES Cimber
RES Schreiber
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

CubFan
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: AL only 5x5 H2H & rotisserie keeper auctions

Re: American League LABR

#2 Post by CubFan »

Interesting roster. Looks like you should be fine for SBs and power looks good as long as your youngsters at CM come through. I see you landed Gausman. Any concerns for him with the new balk rules. He and Luis Garcia were made the poster children for the now illegal toe tapping they do. Gausman said after his first start he's still uncomfortable with the new pitch clock as he felt rushed. I'm still mulling over protecting him at $27 since so many of the top 20 SPs will be protected in our 12 team league.

Any surprises in the auction?
12 team AL only 5x5 H2H keeper league. Using OBP, W+QS and S+1/2H

C - Garver $4
1B/3B - Torkelson $1, E. Durna $3 (??)
2B/SS - Royce Lewis $2, Story $13
OF - J Duran $11, Ward $7
UT -
SP - Hunter Brown $6, Ryan $22
RP - Fairbanks $6, Duran $16
Bench -

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: American League LABR

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

I wouldn't have bid if I had concerns. The AL was pretty chalky compared to the NL.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord