20 TEAM 7x7 ROTO SLOW SNAKE DRAFT CBS

Find a league to join or post your openings...
fearthemunky
Low-A

20 TEAM 7x7 ROTO SLOW SNAKE DRAFT CBS

#1 Post by fearthemunky »

King Of The Hill Baseball (KOH) est. 2004:

If you think that you are a good fantasy baseball player then we’re interested in you. The entry fee is $250 and the level of competition is very high. The top 5 finishers win prizes. We are ISO two owners.

Slow Snake Draft :

The draft starts on March 1. As commissioner I call/text each owner when it is their turn and they make their pick by notifying me. It is a slow draft that takes around two weeks or less, typically, and email/message board draft updates are sent out frequently. Trading picks is allowed before and during the draft. You can really get a feel for the breakdown of the draft process much better than one of those drafts that are over in 2 hours, and you have one minute to decide when it’s your turn.

Key Benefit

This draft will be a huge help and prep for your other drafts. You should dominate your other 10, 12, or 15-team leagues easily. Why? Because we are micromanaging the draft here and guys are talking and strategizing throughout the process.

We are seeking a quality, knowledgeable owner who takes the game seriously. Those of you who are merely contributors to the prize pot and lose interest by week 5 if you are not in contention might not thrive here. If you are interested and would like to know more, email me at fearthemunky@yahoo.com or call/text Dave at 909-499-2718. I can send you an invitation to the league so you can check things out as well as answer questions.

Quick league facts:

20 teams 7x7 roto style

Up to 3 keepers (special rules apply) plus a farm team of 5 (you will inherit from departed franchises)

Active trading league

CBS Stat Service

Protest system in case of unfair trades/collusion

Detailed league constitution