AL only keeper 11 teams

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
murraygd13
High-A

AL only keeper 11 teams

#1 Post by murraygd13 »

Trying to wade though my list of potential keepers in a 11 team AL only keeper league.

I think all these guys could provide profit, but are in the back half of my keepers versus my cut list. Obviously some playing time situations could clear up the situation. Maybe looking for 4 or 5 if these guys, you'd keep if these were your options.

Luis Torrens $1
Christian Vazquez $7
Aledmys Diaz $5
Ramon Urias $5
Tyler Wade $2
Taylor Walls $1
Adam Engel $5
Josh Naylor $5
Victor Reyes $1

Pitchers

Drew Steckenrider $1
Reynaldo Lopez $5
Eli Morgan $5
Jake Odorizzi $9

Thanks!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: AL only keeper 11 teams

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Assuming a two-catcher league, Torrens and Vazquez are definites. Urias and Steckenrider are maybes.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord