Openings in the JBL, 15-team 5x5, $100 entry

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Openings in the JBL, 15-team 5x5, $100 entry

#1 Post by Todd Zola »

Subscribers may recognize the JBL as the league Perry Van Hook and I review each season. We have a few openings for those looking for an early league. It drafts on Fantrax, starting in early to mid December and usually finishes around the New Year.

Some rules are no trading and Friday moves for pitching and hitting.

If interested, please reply here or send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with Perry.

I, um, may or may not be the defending champion. OK, I am.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

dannykugler
Triple-A
Preferred Style: Roto AL/NL Only. Current leagues have some custom but not unusual categories.
Also starting to dabble in NFBC style Draft and Hold, but will play a cutline league this year 2019/20 also.

Re: Openings in the JBL, 15-team 5x5, $100 entry

#2 Post by dannykugler »

Hello Todd, I'd be interested in one of the JBL openings. Thanks, Danny

jimbohorton1
Low-A

#3 Post by jimbohorton1 »

TODD

I would be interested in the JBL league

Jim Horton

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

We still need one more -- who wants in?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Carboshomer
Double-A

#5 Post by Carboshomer »

Me please if there’s still an opening!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

Carboshomer wrote: November 15th, 2021, 8:34 am Me please if there’s still an opening!
JBL is filled, however Perry runs another league with the same format drafting right after the New Year and there may be openings. Stay tuned.