Customized Points.xlsx in Points League Rankings and Tracker

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
dannykugler
Triple-A
Preferred Style: Roto AL/NL Only. Current leagues have some custom but not unusual categories.
Also starting to dabble in NFBC style Draft and Hold, but will play a cutline league this year 2019/20 also.

Customized Points.xlsx in Points League Rankings and Tracker

#1 Post by dannykugler »

The March 7 12:21AM update to Customized Points.xlsx seems to be incomplete.
The "Avail Pit" tab is unlocked and missing some data and the "Avail Hit" tab has cells with #REF! errors in the VLOOKUP function.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Customized Points.xlsx in Points League Rankings and Tracker

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I can't update the site (going through a back-end upgrade). Sending via e-mail.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

dannykugler
Triple-A
Preferred Style: Roto AL/NL Only. Current leagues have some custom but not unusual categories.
Also starting to dabble in NFBC style Draft and Hold, but will play a cutline league this year 2019/20 also.

Re: Customized Points.xlsx in Points League Rankings and Tracker

#3 Post by dannykugler »

I did a direct reply but should have used the forum so others (if they are interested) will see you responded quickly as usual.
Using the update with no issues. Thanks again!