Do I need another SP?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Do I need another SP?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

5x5 12 Team h2h 6 move a week limit

SP - Glasnow/Paxton
RP - Kintzler/Kela
P - Lamet/Williams/Rosenthal/Maeda
BN - Gallen/Burnes
IL - Alcantara/Martinez

My sp depth took a hit with Kluber, and now Paxton. After Sunday I'll have 2 slots to stream from (Burnes/Open slot from IL), until news is known on Alcantara/Paxton/Martinez. Or try and find a trade for another solid SP before then?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Do I need another SP?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Considering teams are limiting innings when pitchers return from the IL, especially COVID, probably best to find healthy arms, better able to at least be in play for a win. Your team, your call.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

MaestroJay

Re: Do I need another SP?

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

Have fun decisions to look forward to with Kela and Paxton. On plus side gets me streaming slots since I don't have much to trade away right now (offensive bench is hurt or a met, and I may now need my surplus rp)