Activating Kela who to drop? 12 team h2h

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Activating Kela who to drop? 12 team h2h

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

12 team h2h 6 move a week limit

SP - Paxton/Gallen
RP - Kintzler/Rosenthal
P - T.Wiliams/Maeda/Lamet/Canning
BN - M.Gonzalez/Glasnow
IL - Martinez/Kela

Is the drop Marco and just roll with 4RP and 6SP? Or drop whomever I feel has the shorter leash of Williams/Rosenthal and drop Marco for another SP/eventual Martinez return?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Activating Kela who to drop? 12 team h2h

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

In a head to head league his shallow, the best approach is treating the back end of the pitching as fungible and matching up to your next opponent. That is, drop whoever is necessary to add what you need to match up best or drop who leaves you with the best matchups, then worry about next week when it comes.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord