CVRC hitting setup

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
farino8
Major Leaguer
Preferred Style: Auction 5x5 roto
NFBC

CVRC hitting setup

#1 Post by farino8 »

Hey Todd,

Trying to set up my hitting CVRC.

-How many OF do i need to input for a 12 team, 4 OF league? (also uses 1 Util)

-How do i make the pool reflect just an INF position? not specifically CI or MI, its just a general INF.

Thanks in advance

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC hitting setup

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

There's so much position flexibility in today's game, so you only need two pools - catcher and non-catcher. This is the default setup.

If you're in a one-catcher league, we'll need to tweak, but assuming two, we're set.

As such, OF is set to represent the number of non-catchers needed, regardless of position.

If you need help, or want to confirm, please post your exact lineup requirements and I'll reply with the # outfielders.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

farino8
Major Leaguer
Preferred Style: Auction 5x5 roto
NFBC

#3 Post by farino8 »

just to be sure...

12 tm

1 C
1 1B
1 2B
1 3B
1 SS
1 INF
4 OF
1 Util

6 Bench

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Assuming Mixed?

Catchers - 12
Outfielders - 120
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord