Trade Advice

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Euronymous

Trade Advice

#1 Post by Euronymous »

10-team 5x5 ROTO Redraft, 180 GS Limit for pitcher (Current Standing:1st Place), Daily Moves

C J.T. Realmuto

1B Freddie Freeman

2B Daniel Murphy

3B Matt Chapman

SS Trevor Story

CI Pete Alonso

MI Adalberto Mondesi

UT Michael Chavis

OF Mookie Betts, Charlie Blackmon, Juan Soto, Victor Robles, Yasiel Puig, Franmil Reyes, Austin Riley, Eloy Jimenez

SP Clayton Kershaw, Luis Castillo, Noah Syndergaard, Caleb Smith, Zack Wheeler,

RP Roberto Osuna, Alex Colome, Hector Neris, Hansel Robles

GIVE: Pete Alonso, Alex Colome

GET: Jose Berrios, Josh Hader

I hate trading for non-elite SP's in this league with a reduced GS limit and many streamable options on the wire, but I'm got a wide lead in HRs and RBIs and am a bit bottled up with bats. Landing Hader would be nice. Any votes here?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade Advice

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Not going to tell you not to do it. if you think it helps, go for it.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord