Prospects in a Scoresheet League

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Dmdice

Prospects in a Scoresheet League

#1 Post by Dmdice »

Hey Todd! I don’t know if you’re a Scoresheet guy but this is my first year running a team. I took over a pretty bad lineup so am in complete rebuild mode.

I pick third of 22 teams and tomorrow, we will begin the round when you can take 2018 MLB draft picks and international players. My first choice would be Jonathan India. But assuming he gets picked in the two spots ahead of me, in what order would you put the following players?

Victor Victor Mesa
Casey Mize
Kikuchi
Nico Hoerner

Anyone you like more than them? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Prospects in a Scoresheet League

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Long term rebuild where you keep at least eight players, I want Mize -- you need pitching in Scoresheet and it's so hard to come by.

Else, Kikuchi.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Dmdice

Re: Prospects in a Scoresheet League

#3 Post by Dmdice »

Thanks so much for the quick reply!