My Ramirez for his price

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

My Ramirez for his price

#1 Post by Jmo_10 »

12 team h2h points
C Sanchez
1b/3b Gallo, H Ramirez, E Hosmer, Cron
2b/ss Kinsler, A Simmons, G Torres
OF Betts, Stanton, Upton, Gardner, M Williams

Sp Verlander, McCullers, Teheran, Gio, luchessi, C Stratton, c Anderson, wacha
Rp Norris, Middleton
Recently took flyers on sp m Perez and n kingham for a close matchup Sunday.

Being offered price for Ramirez. Tried giving him Gardner but he’s stuck on Hanley. My pitching staff needs improved imo.
12 team H2H points weekly matchups. Standard scoring system

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

Re: My Ramirez for his price

#2 Post by Jmo_10 »

Also have pomeranz

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Jmo_10 »

Another guy offered me Nola for gallo. Any thoughts always appreciated.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Points are points - really don't need to improve pitching at the expense of hitting or vice versa. In fact, in points leagues, it's much easier to take advantage of pitching matchups to bully up points than it is to do the same for pitching.

Best way to analyze a points trade is estimate the expected points for all player involve and the balancing moves. It's not just pitcher for hitter but also the pitchers and hitters replacing the player traded away.

Anything close I prefer the hitting side.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord