Trade talks

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

Trade talks

#1 Post by Jmo_10 »

12 team h2h points
C Sanchez
1b/3b Gallo, H Ramirez, E Hosmer, Cron
2b/ss Kinsler, A Simmons, G Torres
OF Betts, Stanton, Upton, Gardner, M Williams

Sp Verlander, McCullers, Teheran, Gio, luchessi, L Lynn, C Stratton, c Anderson, wacha
Rp Norris, Middleton

In trade talks for my verlander/Gallo

Eyeing his Blackmon, Nola, and archer I may need to throw in kinsler. What do you think? Just chasing points and hoping archer gets back to form.
12 team H2H points weekly matchups. Standard scoring system

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Trade talks

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Point league trades are straightforward - estimate gained versus lost, incorporating all affected roster spots. No need to worry about pitching versus hitting, etc.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Jmo_10 »

Buying or selling on archer?
12 team H2H points weekly matchups. Standard scoring system

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Neither?

Pretty much where I was coming into the season -- 3.80-4.00 ERA with a bunch of whiffs on a team with a poor offense.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord