Senzel, Luchessi

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

Senzel, Luchessi

#1 Post by Jmo_10 »

Thoughts on these 2? 12 team H2H points. I know there's not much to fall back on when looking at 3 games luchessi has pitched but his minor league numbers are encouraging. Next start is vs SF. ERA of 1.99 in 2 minor league seasons but not pitching in tripple A has me stumped to say the least. Senzel, im not too crazy about minor league numbers but people are adding him because of suarez injury or maybe you can learn me on senzel some. Any feed back is always much appreciated, thanks Z! I added both Btw. Dropped C moran for pit and also dropped r zimmerman who i dropped out of anger which is the worst time to make decisions lol but what's done is done.
12 team H2H points weekly matchups. Standard scoring system

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Senzel, Luchessi

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Better to seek out a profile from someone focusing on prospecting for both. Senzel's bat is supposed to be advanced for his age, a potential fantasy difference make -- DOWN THE LINE. Lucchesi looks to be a decent back-end starter, but not racking up a ton of whiffs, usually integral for H2H scoring.

It's a boring approach, but prospect shopping isn't the best approach for shallow leagues, unless you have a deep reserve and can stash them.

That is, I'd rather have Moran or Zimmerman in my active lineup, but prefer Senzel if he's just a reserve (for now).
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by Jmo_10 »

Understood. Zimmerman should clear waivers so I’ll keep him in mind. 25 man rosters. I traded lo Cain for McCullers last week. Like the trade?

OF looks like
Mookie Stanton upton Gardner and Fowler

SP - verlander, gio Gonzalez, McCullers, l Lynn, flaherty, polmeranz, Teheran, c Anderson, mahle, and lucchessi

C.Jansen 1B.Hosmer 2B.J Wendle 3B.Longoria SS.Story MI.Simmons CI.Comargo OF.Mookie, Blackmon, Springer, Cain, Robles UTIL.Jimenez BE.Markakis, Tatis Jr, Renfroe SP.Taillon, Price, JA Happ, Lucchesi, Pivetta, Glasnow, Freeland, Eflin RP.A Chapman

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Honestly doesn't matter if I like this trade - or any for that matter. I'm more into teaching/explaining process than rate my team or trade - or who should I start, for that matter.

Two highly skilled but injury prone guys - depends on needs and risk tolerance.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Jmo_10
Major Leaguer

#5 Post by Jmo_10 »

Got it. Thanks for feedback