Fixing avg and a 2B excess?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

Fixing avg and a 2B excess?

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

5x5 12 team Roto

R - 6.5
HR - 6
RBI - 8
SB - 6.5
AVG - 2
W - 12
SV - 8.5
K - 6
ERA - 9
WHIP - 8

C - Contreras
1B - Goldschmidt
2B - Albies
3B - Devers
SS - Story
OF - Marte/Polanco/Blackmon
UTIL - Markakis/Panik
BN - Bell/Choo/Brinson
DL - Kinsler

SP - Strasburg/Severino
RP - Rivero/Treinen
P - Godley/S.Gray/J.Montgomeryr/Manaea
BN - Mikolas/Faria
DL - Samardzija

The infield, is the big concern AVG wise right now. I also have an excess of 2B when I get Kinsler back. However, there isn't a clear path trading from that excess right now. Any thoughts?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Fixing avg and a 2B excess?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

My thought?

Yeah, we're one week in. Enjoy the games.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

MaestroJay

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

Will eventually have to solve the 3 headed monster at 2B, with Kinsler back in a little over a week. While I know Panik will regress. Hard to tell if the increase in flyballs and k's for Albies from last year. Is sample size or something to be concerned about.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

We're one week in. Enjoy the games.

Seriously, I understand wanting to stay on top of things, but Albies will be fine. The Kinsler scenario will flesh out on it's own.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord