1st draft complete. How did I do? UPDATED

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
CT Wahoo
Major League Regular

1st draft complete. How did I do? UPDATED

#1 Post by CT Wahoo »

12 team mixed H2H 6X6 (no keepers)--Pitching (Wins, Losses, Saves, ERA, WHIP, K/9), Hitting (Runs, RBI, HR, SB (net), BAVG and OPS). Weekly IP minimum of 45.

C - Barnes
1B - Gallo
2B - Dozier
3B - K. Seager
SS - Bregman
CI - Suarez
MI - C. Hernandez
OF - Blackmon, Pham, Cain, Schwarber
UTIL - Dickenson
Bench - Duda
SP - Kluber, Nola, Castillo, Samardzija, Duffy, E. Santana, J. Montgomery
RP - Rivero, Hand, Neris, A. Miller

First ask is a general impression of how I did in the draft and if there appear to be any trouble spots at any position or with any category. I felt like I was able to get decent value in light of the March 16 rankings with the exception of MI and C.

I know Santana is going on the DL by the time the season starts, so I’ll be able to do at least one pickup. Would certainly consider dropping any of Barnes, Hernandez, Duda or Montgomery for further improvements if they are out there. Here are some of the more intriguing options on the wire:

C - Chirinos, Lucroy, Iannetta, Martin, d’Arnaud, Hedges

MI - Panik, Zobrist, Wong, Walker, A. Cabrera, Pedroia (to stash)

All other Hitters - Peralta, José Martinez, Hicks, Kemp, Dahl, Schebler, Brinson, Pillar

SP - Roark, Corbin, Manaea, Odorizzi, J. Nelson, Estrada, E. Rodriguez

RP - Bedrosian, Leone, Reed, Kela, Devenski

Would appreciate any thoughts on the team as well as any of those waiver wire options I should look to add. Thank You!