CVRC pool help

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
farino8
Major Leaguer
Preferred Style: Auction 5x5 roto
NFBC

CVRC pool help

#1 Post by farino8 »

Sorry Todd i'm sure youve answered a million similar questions...

My home league is:

12 Team
1-C
1-1B
1-2B
1-3B
1-SS
3-OF
1-UT

The closest i can get to the values looking right is 12 in everything, 90 in OF, CI and MI blank...i doubt this is exactly correct though.
What should i plug in player pool? thanks.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC pool help

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

You have the pool that is a little tricky with the new setup.

With a one-catcher league, I'd change all the league designations on the hitters page to N or A, doesn't matter which. Then, on the league set up page, I'd change MIX to AL or NL, whichever you chose.

Then enter 12 for catcher and 96 for outfielder.

The reason is I force a catcher adjustment in mixed leagues that isn't forced on AL or NL only and with one catcher, this would be misleading in mixed leagues since the adjustment was intended for two catcher leagues.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

farino8
Major Leaguer
Preferred Style: Auction 5x5 roto
NFBC

Re: CVRC pool help

#3 Post by farino8 »

That did the trick. Thanks Todd