CVRC Help

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
andrewlaw
High-A

CVRC Help

#1 Post by andrewlaw »

I have two drafts this Saturday...both 11 teams auction with $260 salary cap, standard league, BA...one is NL-only and the other is AL-only.

I have noticed this year that the Pool Composition drop down hasn't been working preventing me to switch to Force Positions. Not enough of a excel guru to figure it out myself, but I think I know enough to easily follow instructions if there is a work around.

If there is not a work around...can you give me a general idea to how I should approach the 5x5 auction values listed in the projections to adjust them to my 11-team league?

thanks

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC Help

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, lost power last night.

It's not necessary to force positions. Assuming standard 14 hitter roster spots, enter 22 for catchers and 132 for outfielder then get values.

FWIW - expect the top players to go for more than the listed prices this season. This usually happens, but may be even higher than normal.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

andrewlaw
High-A

Re: CVRC Help

#3 Post by andrewlaw »

thanks Todd