McCann for ???

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
dnm963
Triple-A
Preferred Style: roto 5x5

McCann for ???

#1 Post by dnm963 »

In a 5x5 roto $260 3 yr keeper mixed league but only 20 teams(10 AL & 10 NL) for our player pool. Also we use IP in place of Ks. Been offered J. Devine $7, C. Kershaw $10, K. Escobar $1, S. Pearce $1 for B. McCann $20. It would help shore up pitching staff, but a lot of risk is it enough to justify the risk/reward....he also has K. Morales $5...thinking asking for him in place of Pearce(who I wouuld not keep). Draft should have Mauer, Martin, and VMart available so could get one of them in place of McCann. Tough call for me, need help? :?
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

Hambowen

Re: McCann for ???

#2 Post by Hambowen »

To give you a frame of reference that may help you. In a 15 team mixed league 5x5 can keep 11. I traded a $25 Mccann for $6 Wandy Rodriguez and $1 Shin Soo Choo.

Not sure about your trade since it is hard to tell without knowing more about your team. On the surface I would say no unless you are really high on Kershaw like I know lots of people are.

Hopefully my trade will give you some frame of reference.