Trade possibilities

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

Trade possibilities

#1 Post by alleyoops »

12 mixed 5x5 weekly h2h. An owner posted that he'd like to deal Strasburg and Revere for a good hitter and decent SP. Here's my roster (currently 11th, but I like the team):

lucroy, pujols, utley, donaldson, segura, mccutchen, puig, kemp, victorino, morneau

darvish, liriano, estrada, tillman, balfour, simon, rodney, lackey

bench: springer, prado, minor, mejia, ross jr, grilli

dl: lind, twalker

I offered puig and tillman, with a note that there's flexibility in the players coming from me. I hope he accepts, but I suspect that he'll counter, asking for mccutchen, donaldson or pujols and maybe a different SP.

Thoughts?

Captain Hook

Re: Trade possibilities

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

alleyoops wrote:12 mixed 5x5 weekly h2h. An owner posted that he'd like to deal Strasburg and Revere for a good hitter and decent SP. Here's my roster (currently 11th, but I like the team):

lucroy, pujols, utley, donaldson, segura, mccutchen, puig, kemp, victorino, morneau

darvish, liriano, estrada, tillman, balfour, simon, rodney, lackey

bench: springer, prado, minor, mejia, ross jr, grilli

dl: lind, twalker

I offered puig and tillman, with a note that there's flexibility in the players coming from me. I hope he accepts, but I suspect that he'll counter, asking for mccutchen, donaldson or pujols and maybe a different SP.

Thoughts?
Revere is a one trick pony .. . Do you really need the SB at the expense of everything else?

Either he likes Puig and will ask for a better SP or he doesn't like him and will ask for some other combo ... YOU need to decide how badly YOU want Strasburg and what you can spare categorically from the hitter