Corey Kluber or Erasmo Ramirez

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
CT Wahoo
Major League Regular

Corey Kluber or Erasmo Ramirez

#1 Post by CT Wahoo »

Quien es mas macho?

I wanted to draft Kluber late, but he was sniped one pick before I was going to take him. That owner dumped him after his rough first start. He is eligible to be picked up tomorrow. I could spend my #3 waiver claim and be virtually assured of getting him (though I'd prefer to save that and just do a normal add/drop if there isn't much risk of someone else wanting him). The player I'd have to cut for him is Ramirez (who I picked up after some strong early buzz, though his second start wasn't as impressive).

My league is head to head with starting pitching categories = Wins, ERA, WHIP, K/9. Which one of those guys do you think will end up the year as the better SP?

Captain Hook

Re: Corey Kluber or Erasmo Ramirez

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

I prefer Ramirez BUT you have to realize that while it may seem unlikely his rotation spot could be in jeopardy when Iwakuma and Walker rejoin the rotation in May joining Felix Hernandez and Paxton (who should be back before then). So either Elias or Ramirez would have to either be the long man or start every turn at AAA