Category Targets 15 team mixed (need today :))

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
Cweet

Category Targets 15 team mixed (need today :))

#1 Post by Cweet »

Hi, I friend of mine had to leave town and Im drafting a 15 team mixed team for him tonight :) !

While Im always ready to draft a team, Im not used to the 15 team format and I was wondering if anyone had some 2008 league averages kicking around I did a quick Google search and looked here and at Baseball HQ but I didnt find anything right off...Im at work to so I dont have a lot of time ----- just looking for some target numbers to plug into Rotolab and gooooo!!

Thank you, any help is appreciated.

cwk1963

Re: Category Targets 15 team mixed (need today :))

#2 Post by cwk1963 »

The NFBC is 15 team format. Did you see if they have any historicals on their site? Otherwise, try Todd and viper.

Cweet

#3 Post by Cweet »

Got them, Thanks !!!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

I prepare an NFBC primer every year and am coincidentally in process of pulling those numbers from all of last season's Main Event teams. But I saw on HQ where they gave you some help, that should suffice. Within a few days, I'll have the primer posted for subscribers.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord