NL trade

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
FBP

NL trade

#1 Post by FBP »

NL keeper league. 10 teams 25 man rosters (15/10)

I give Corbin $2 in option year (I personally would not extend)
I get Eric Young $5 in option year, Cueto $13 in 2nd year and Wilmer Flores $1 in second year(a wild card and not a key component of trade)

I have strong pitching (Samardzija $1, Cingrani $3, A. Wood $1, Medlen (ugh-may drop depending on medical reports when availble), Teheran $3 and Rosenthal $2. My offense is anchored by Goldie, LaRoche and may alos keep a cheap Frasier and Gennett. No SBs there to speak of. I am inclined to do the trade, but not totally convinced.

Opinions please.

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Re: NL trade

#2 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

No deal. A fourth OF (much as I like his speed), a pitcher whose delivery gives him lat and oblique problems and a guy who's a throw in for a 2 unit pitcher who went 14-8 in Arizona, no less.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

FBP

#3 Post by FBP »

Any other opinions?

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

I would not even consider this trade - I would much rather have Corbin at $2 than Cueto at $13 going into the auction

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

And sometimes you get bad breaks that can't be foreseen.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/mlb/6415/patrick-corbin
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams