Redraft MLB-Universe 5x5 Roto $75 entry

Find a league to join or post your openings...
AtlantaManiacs

Redraft MLB-Universe 5x5 Roto $75 entry

#1 Post by AtlantaManiacs »

Hi everyone I’m the commish of a new redraft league. I am looking for 5 additional owners. Only those wishing to play competitively and remain active need apply. This league began as an office league so some of us already know each other. It will definitely stay highly competitive throughout the season. Rules are pretty standard and are listed below as follows:

Yahoo! League
Cost: $75.00 buy in

12 teams
$ Distribution: 100% payout
$900 pot
1st: $540(60%)
2nd: $225(25%)
3rd: $135(15%)
In case of a tie winnings will be split. League buy in will be due 2 weeks before draft (which is yet to be determined and will be based on availability of all league members)

Scoring: standard 5x5 (R, RBI, HR, Steals, AVG) (W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP)

Draft Order: Will be randomly determined prior to draft using mockdraftcentral.com. This will give people the opportunity to make preparations for their draft.

Player Pool: AL & NL

Free agent moves: No maximum

Trades: No cost/No max

Trade Review: League votes. 2 day period that trades can be protested.

Trade deadline: 8/30

Lineup Changes: Daily

Roster: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 1 UT, 1 SP, 2 RP, 5 P, 5 BN, 1 DL

Max Games Played: 162

Max Innings Pitched: 1250

Send me an email if interested, and if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I can’t stress enough to only request joining this league if you are interesting in playing a highly active role throughout the season. Thanks.

Dan

Yaffe55@Yahoo.com

AtlantaManiacs

Re: Redraft MLB-Universe 5x5 Roto $75 entry

#2 Post by AtlantaManiacs »

Spots are filling up quickly, only 3 left!

AtlantaManiacs

Re: Redraft MLB-Universe 5x5 Roto $75 entry

#3 Post by AtlantaManiacs »

One last bump... Just wanted to address that there were a few minor rule changes. We added CI, MI, OF, and P. We also increased the max IP to 1650. This, and we will be using leaguesafe.com to make payments and distribute funds.

Finally the draft date is March 29, at 4:45 pm EST