Replacing an OF

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Replacing an OF

#1 Post by viper »

NL only and standard hitting categories. RBI/HR are closest categories with SB close but +1/-1 all I can move.

Options are
Nieuwenhas (NYM) seems to be odd man out - the player being replaced
Torres (NYM)
Gonzalez (Hou)
Rivera (LAD)
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Captain Hook

Re: Replacing an OF

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

not sure I like any of the options ........which Gonzalez? Marwin is SS only as far as I know

viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

#3 Post by viper »

yes, Marwin

It is either keep Nieuwenhas, who ain't getting ABs, or select another. Such are the options in an NL-only league.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

fine with Marwin as I think they will take a good look at him