SP DL bug quick fix

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
MaestroJay

SP DL bug quick fix

#1 Post by MaestroJay »

I am a Tulo owner and he takes up my lone DL slot.If I could manage a trade it would take a couple of days to go through.Dempster was placed on 15 Day DL, and I'm without Morrow as well.Whats the quick fix here?

C - Weiters
1B - Teixeira
2B - Kipnis
3B - Moose
SS - Hanley
OF - Granderson/Craig/De Aza/Pagan
UTIL - Altuve
BN - Jennings/Harper
DL - Tulo

SP - Greinke/Bumgarner
RP - Casilla/Frieri
P - Soriano/Dempster/Gallardo/Moore
BN - Morrow
-----------------------------
SP available - Masterson,Nova,Parker,Billingsley,Delgado,McCarthy,Blanton,Cobb,Eovaldi,Blanton,Volquez,E.Santana,Bedard,Milone

Captain Hook

Re: SP DL bug quick fix

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

MaestroJay wrote:I am a Tulo owner and he takes up my lone DL slot.If I could manage a trade it would take a couple of days to go through.Dempster was placed on 15 Day DL, and I'm without Morrow as well.Whats the quick fix here?

C - Weiters
1B - Teixeira
2B - Kipnis
3B - Moose
SS - Hanley
OF - Granderson/Craig/De Aza/Pagan
UTIL - Altuve
BN - Jennings/Harper
DL - Tulo

SP - Greinke/Bumgarner
RP - Casilla/Frieri
P - Soriano/Dempster/Gallardo/Moore
BN - Morrow
-----------------------------
SP available - Masterson,Nova,Parker,Billingsley,Delgado,McCarthy,Blanton,Cobb,Eovaldi,Blanton,Volquez,E.Santana,Bedard,Milone

Cut Tulowitzki, DL a pitcher, add a pitcher

MaestroJay

#3 Post by MaestroJay »

Risk in dropping Tulo, or since he has to even go to Hernia dr chance he may not play again?

Order of preference - Nova,Billingsley,Parker,Masterson?

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

If you want answers in a more timely manner, please post the questions in the Platinum Forum

Need to look at the schedule to balance Needs -- W, K vs quality ratio numbers