Paging Todd Zola

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
tybs

Paging Todd Zola

#1 Post by tybs »

Todd: You promised a follow up to my query of yesterday entitled What direction to go in with this team? I believe I answered all your questions. Thanks for your time.

Black Sox
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mix

Re: Paging Todd Zola

#2 Post by Black Sox »

I probably would have gone the PM route but that's just me :lol:

I'm going to assume that running a website, working for ESPN and managing his teams probably take on a higher priority than deciding how to run your team. Just a guess though :D

Sorry couldn't resist.
Boston Black Sox
Steve Le Blanc

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Black Sox wrote:I probably would have gone the PM route but that's just me :lol:

I'm going to assume that running a website, working for ESPN and managing his teams probably take on a higher priority than deciding how to run your team. Just a guess though :D

Sorry couldn't resist.
Black Sox has it right on the head. And I don't have to resist. Todd and Perry don't need me to defend their actions ...or lack there of ...but I will anyway. You're getting free advice from a valuable resource and because he hasn't responded to you in a fashion you find timely, you post this? You and a few others around here had better realize that there are, in essence, two guys mainly responsible for this forum with some moderators brave enough to try and take up some of the slack. And they have lives outside of this site. Don't like the speed of the response? Make your own call then.
Last edited by da_big_kid_94 on June 14th, 2012, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

tybs

#4 Post by tybs »

Sorry guys. I meant no disrespect to Todd or any of the other moderators. It was meant to be lighthearted, but it obviously wasn't taken that way. I appreciate any advice given by anybody in this forum and would not do anything to purposely offend anyone. Again, my apologies.