Jarod Parker

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
CubFan
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: AL only 5x5 H2H & rotisserie keeper auctions

Jarod Parker

#1 Post by CubFan »

Is Parker a sell high candidate? Granted he'll pitch close to half his games in Oakland but have to wonder how much the league will adjust to him the second time around. What kind of bat could one reasonably expect in return. Yes, I know you need to know your league-mates but what don't want to insult someone with an offer.
12 team AL only 5x5 H2H keeper league. Using OBP, W+QS and S+1/2H

C - Garver $4
1B/3B - Torkelson $1, E. Durna $3 (??)
2B/SS - Royce Lewis $2, Story $13
OF - J Duran $11, Ward $7
UT -
SP - Hunter Brown $6, Ryan $22
RP - Fairbanks $6, Duran $16
Bench -

Captain Hook

Re: Jarod Parker

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

CubFan wrote:Is Parker a sell high candidate? Granted he'll pitch close to half his games in Oakland but have to wonder how much the league will adjust to him the second time around. What kind of bat could one reasonably expect in return. Yes, I know you need to know your league-mates but what don't want to insult someone with an offer.
I don't see him as a sell high candidate today - coming off a not so great performance this weekend.

Personally I would hold/play him

As far as being worried about an insulting offer - don't
And you can always just shop him with a league wide email.....something like looking to move SP for hitting...Parker and X available for the right bat - this should tell you if there is any interest