Nate Schierholtz

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Nate Schierholtz

#1 Post by viper »

Nate's ABs have gone for the most part. What is the reason and will it continue?
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Nate Schierholtz

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Just a ridiculous infatuation with Gregor Blanco.

Who knows how long it will continue - I've dropped him from my mixed leagues so that means he'll get back in the lineup this week.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

#3 Post by viper »

I feel better that you dropped him. Last night was our weekly FAAB and I did NOT drop him. At least now I am assured that he will start playing more regularly. At least I can hope your perverse logic holds true.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Captain Hook

#4 Post by Captain Hook »

This is either a Bochy thing or a Sabean thing - for several years Schierholtz has been their best outfielder but they wouldn't give him a full time job........Then this year it looks like he is going to start every day and he gets off to a really nice start and then the AB dwindle down to nothing