Pitching Stats wanted - NFBC access needed

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Pitching Stats wanted - NFBC access needed

#1 Post by viper »

A couple of requests:

1. Where can I find the final MLB ERA/WHIP stats by league for the entire 2011 season? I would also want to see the same numbers for the past 2-3 years.

2. I do not have an NFBC team for the first time. Previously, people without teams could see the overall numbers in all ten categories. I asked Greg and he confirmed when they did the changeover, this feature was not added. He implied it would be back next season. I would love to be able to get numbers for all 10 categories. I have snapshots of these numbers for about every season. It is interesting to see how the 75% point or half-way point for each category varies by season. This is something I would like for next weekend after the season. It may require me to logon as you for an hour or two. If anyone would be willing/trust me, please email me at mikeladd123@hotmail.com.

Thanks all.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Pitching Stats wanted - NFBC access needed

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

MLB

AL

NL

2. Check your PM
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord