Tyson Ross or Carlos Carrasco?

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
special k
Major League Veteran

Tyson Ross or Carlos Carrasco?

#1 Post by special k »

AL-only 10-team standard 5x5. Currently in first by 3 points. In pitching, mid-pack in wins and Ks, third in ratio and ERA, third in saves but will drop when Fuentes loses his job. I also can't expect Tomlin to last forever at this pace.
Staff is Walden, Fuentes, Aceves, King Felix, McCarthy (tied to Matusz, more on that below), Pineiro, Tomlin, Ross (tied to Carrasco), and Colon (tied to Hughes). Yes, my offense is better than my pitching.
Under our old-school rules, when you replace somebody with a free agent, you have to choose between the FA and the original player when the original player returns. (I picked up Aceves as a FA hoping he would be sent down to create a natural opening, which would allow me to keep one of my pairs of good pitchers, specifically Matusz/McCarthy. Doesn't look like that will work now!)
Anyway, the first choice is here: Ross or Carrasco? I am concerned about this year, no keeper implications.
What say you, Mastersballers?

Captain Hook

Re: Tyson Ross or Carlos Carrasco?

#2 Post by Captain Hook »

I would rather have Ross