Rajai Davis - back this week

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Rajai Davis - back this week

#1 Post by viper »

Everything I read has Rajai Davis back on Tuesday. Does anyone have any other information? I'm trying to save a weekly move [only so many are free and I generally go over]. I have an opening with Stewart in the minors. I can work my roster so that activating Davis can replace Stewart. I just went thru a week of Stewart with an open slot and would liker not to have another week. That said I moved up three places last week. Go figure.

Anyone hear anything else?
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

special k
Major League Veteran

Re: Rajai Davis - back this week

#2 Post by special k »

This comes too late too help, but in your shoes I went ahead and activated him. Even if it's a day or two later, the way the Jays or running it could pay off.

viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

#3 Post by viper »

I activated him too.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

special k
Major League Veteran

#4 Post by special k »

Of course, then he got hit by a pitch, delaying his return. Sometimes ya can't win ...