Random Thoughts - Arod, Tejada, PED's

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
cwk1963

Random Thoughts - Arod, Tejada, PED's

#1 Post by cwk1963 »

Tejada is the latest casuality. It's being reported that he admits lying to Congress and has reached a plea agreement. Is he another of the 104 with Arod? What are the odds he misses some time from ST or the regular season due to jail time? With the Bonds case still unresolved, you would think the Feds would want to set some sort of precedent and have jail time included even for a plea.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490545,00.html

Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

Re: Random Thoughts - Arod, Tejada, PED's

#2 Post by Bodhizefa »

Furthermore, how does this type of thing effect someone working in the US on a green card? :)
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

cwk1963

Re: Random Thoughts - Arod, Tejada, PED's

#3 Post by cwk1963 »

Bodhizefa wrote:Furthermore, how does this type of thing effect someone working in the US on a green card? :)
Good point. But I would hope they still are subject to the same laws as you and I. Unless, of course, they are claiming diplomatic immunity.