Tiers and Depth Charts

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
jgrubbe

Tiers and Depth Charts

#1 Post by jgrubbe »

I see a note earlier this week on the site indicating Tiers and Depth Charts were to be updated on Thursday evening. But the links for Tiers and Depth Charts still shows March 17th. Were they updated yesterday evening, or not? If not, when will they be? I'm auctioning Sunday morning 8am...
Thanks guys for all you do!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Tiers and Depth Charts

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Tiers just updated, depth soon.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

deansdaddy

#3 Post by deansdaddy »

Any big movers? I just finished drafting with the old ones.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Big? No, if you glanced at the AB changes, you'd see the movers.

Of course, there have been a couple of moves in the past 24 hours, I will likely handle these with a post.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord