14 Team Mixed League Keeper Advice

Get advice specific to your team. This can be opinions on trades, free agent or waiver pickups, who to start or even just "rate my team". It is helpful if you provide sufficient details regarding your league format and team composition.
haynesweller

14 Team Mixed League Keeper Advice

#1 Post by haynesweller »

14 team mixed 5x5 keeper league, standard, $280 budget. 23 active players and 7 reserves (included in auction). I just took over this team. I can keep up to 10 players.

Here is my keeper list:
Prado $6 1 year contract
Bartlett $8 1 year contract
Kelly Johnson $5
Ethier $13 1 year contract
Alex Rios $16
Logan Morrison $1
Choo $19
Tabata $1
Hanrahan $1
J. Zimmerman $2

I also have League at $1. Would you swap any on my list to include him or just go with that list? Thanks.

SteveB
Major League All-Star

Re: 14 Team Mixed League Keeper Advice

#2 Post by SteveB »

At first glance i would probably take League over Bartlett and pocket the additional 7 bucks.

League is looking like the closer to start the year and will easily earn over a 1.00

I am guessing Bartlett can be had for that amount or less in the draft. He is coming off a down year
and i have seen him being drafted as late 23 -24 round in 15 man leagues.

haynesweller

Re: 14 Team Mixed League Keeper Advice

#3 Post by haynesweller »

Sorry, should have made it clearer that Bartlett, Either, and Prado are under contract for the year and can't be dropped without a $5 penalty at auction. I just took over this team, so am stuck with Bartlett. So I am asking if you would swap any of the other 7 not under contract. Thanks.