LABR

The place to just hang out and chat with your friends.
special k
Major League Veteran

LABR

#1 Post by special k »

Just Googled the LABR results and really liked Lawr's team (except for Bailey's health, fingers crossed). Perry's better than most, too. Both seemed to avoid the obvious holes in their lineups others had.
I didn't see any discussion anywhere here, though. Still taboo? Or am I just not looking in the right place?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: LABR

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

It was on the satellite radio, so discussion is allowed. Perry and I believe Lawr master-blogged about their teams while Lawr wrote about it for his KFFL piece.

if you go to the home page, under your sign in box on the right is a search box. Search on LABR and you'll see the pieces. Then use the link on the left under the KFFL logo to get to Lawr's stuff on KFFL.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord