Todd and the NFBC

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Walla Walla

Todd and the NFBC

#1 Post by Walla Walla »

I know, I know, this is not the spot to ask this question. But I didn't know where else to ask it??? So Todd are you doing the NFBC along with Toad Wars in New York this year?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Todd and the NFBC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

My NFBC plans are undecided. I have some personal priorities that take precedence.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

Well, it looks as though I will be participating the Main Event, doing an on-line draft on 3/26. I'll also do one of the 12-team on-line leagues and a satellite to get used to the draft room. This means we will be continuing to write The Masters of the NFBC, the column formerly known as the NFBC Zone.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

gesucks

#4 Post by gesucks »

Stay out of my league!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

Don't worry, I'll leave you Granderson.