worst fb trade ever; worst drubbing ever?

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
lawr
Major League All-Star

worst fb trade ever; worst drubbing ever?

#1 Post by lawr »

ok-

i apologize for the forum absence. just sooooo busy, and i tend to forget...

so, after a draft, where i had already picked deangelo williams and matt forte, and where you can only play one RB a week, autopick--my laptop went down--gave me arian foster. and, i wanted vincent jackson. so, post draft i swapped jackson for foster.

worst swap ever?

then in the league todd runs, i get whacked 195.95-124.95. anyone ever get clobbered worse? is that a record somewhere? 195.95 points in a straight league?

Trav The Ump

Re: worst fb trade ever; worst drubbing ever?

#2 Post by Trav The Ump »

I've NEVER seen a score that high...wowzers...and now with Jackson looking done for the year... (do we have a puke icon on the side here?)

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: worst fb trade ever; worst drubbing ever?

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

It should be noted that while the league uses what is now considered "standard scoring" with PPR, there is an extra lineup spot.

We use 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 2 flex.

So there is an extra skill position spot (7 instead of 6) and additional flexibility to start your best 6 RB+WR.

And it should also be noted that it was Rob L that did the drubbing :)
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord