Tool for the Math Challenged

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
Black Sox
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mix

Tool for the Math Challenged

#1 Post by Black Sox »

I've heard rumors of a MB pitching tool to make it easy to view what it will take to adjust ratio cat's like ERA / WHIP / BA. ( ie I plug in my current numbers and set a target number and see what it would take) I REALLY suck at math and if such a tool exists I'd love to have it.

Thanks
Steve
Boston Black Sox
Steve Le Blanc

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Tool for the Math Challenged

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

It is in the archives somewhere. If I can't find it, I can put together a new one.

EDIT -- found what I think you are looking for, though it is a few years old. Shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can send it.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord