Nate McLouth

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
ksenor

Nate McLouth

#1 Post by ksenor »

Is it time to lower the projections for Nate McLouth or do you guys think it will ever break out. He is 6 for 40 and it appears he is working his way into a platoon situation....

brooklyn49
Major League Veteran

Re: Nate McLouth

#2 Post by brooklyn49 »

I'm with you, what is the projection for McLouth? One owner in our league just ran out of patience and confidence in Nate and waived him. Given my league's categories, I had McLouth earning more than Loney, Coghlan or Swisher; all of whom I have in my lineup.
13 Team, Mixed, Rotisserie League with Daily Transactions
525 IP Limit; 60 Games per position
Hitting: Runs, HR, RBI, SB, BA, Hits, BB, Total Bases, OPS
Pitching: W, SV, ERA, WHIP, K's, HR Allowed, Holds, K/BB, QS

Hitting:
C: O. Narváez 1B: P. Goldschmidt 2B: C. Biggio 3B: M. Muncy SS: M. Semien MI: C. Hernández CI: C. Santana OF: M. Conforto, B. Harper, A. McCutchen, T. Edman Utility: N. Cruz
Pitching:
SP: M. Minor, K. Maeda, C. Martínez, N. Pearson, J. Montgomery, C. Bassitt
CL: H. Neris, N. Burdi, A. Bass
SU: P. Báez, Y. Petit, B. Treinen

Bench: E. Thames, N. Solak, T. Grisham, J. Berti
DL: J. Verlander, S. Oberg

AllstonRockCity

#3 Post by AllstonRockCity »

i feel the same way i did a month ago.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1932

barring injury, the only OF with any chance whatsoever of putting up more ABs than him is Heyward.

with the exceptions of Prado and Chipper, no one on that team is hitting right now.

odysseus81

#4 Post by odysseus81 »

What an absolute train wreck he has been...
He is killing my NL only team.

#5 Post by Guest »

.209 BABIP, walks are way up over prior year (as are K). He's making crappy contact right now and probably should be benched where you can but he's just flat underperforming past performances, not sure there's a real change to the underlying player yet. End of May, we'll have a better feel. I know, thats only 20 or so games away.