CVRC with Mac

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
david_hume

CVRC with Mac

#1 Post by david_hume »

I'm about to dig into the CVRC. I use a Mac with Excel X for Mac. I think this is rather an old version. I just bought the 2008 version but haven't installed it. I also have a PC laptop. I am pretty good with Excel.

So, am I better off trying some workaround for the Mac macro problem or just using my PC to do the caluclations, which will be slightly inconvenient for me?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC with Mac

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

All the macro does is pull the results out from where they are hiding.

All you need to do is use an "=" statement, fill right and fill down and you can pull out the dollar values.

Hitters: =League_Set_Up!HU2

Pitchers: =League_Set_Up!CV2
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

david_hume

#3 Post by david_hume »

well that was easy. any way to make the other two tabs work?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

I'll check, but I don't think so. But you can generate the lists from the values -- that is how the CVRC does it. It uses MVPOS.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord