BOSTON AREA DAILY MIXED LEAGUE HAS 3 OPENINGS

Find a league to join or post your openings...
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

BOSTON AREA DAILY MIXED LEAGUE HAS 3 OPENINGS

#1 Post by Todd Zola »

Okay, here's the deal...

This is the ONLY private live league I play in. It is a 14-team, mixed keeper league with DAILY transactions. Rosters are C-1, 1B-1, 2B-1, SS-1, 3B-1, 1B/3B-1, 2B/SS-1, OF-5, UT-1, 9 P with a 4-man reserve.

We draft somewhere in the Cambridge area on April 3 -- MUST ATTEND LIVE

We use a waiver system for pick ups. It is first come, first serve. Dropped players get put on waivers. You put in a claim for players on waivers and the owner with waiver priority gets the player. When you get a guy off waivers, you go to the bottom of the list for priority. Once a player clears waivers (3 days) and is not claimed, he is eligible for FCFS pickup.

You can keep players forever, salaries escalate $3 per season.

Free agents are assigned a salary of $10.

You can keep 12.

HERE IS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT!!!! -- You must be of the free market, anything goes mentality with respect to dump trading as there are no rules to govern and the deals get whacky. We do have an owner veto system and almost all deals do get some no votes, but the majority of deals go through.

You must also exhibit patience as there are 14 unique personalities. Some are day traders, some like me will listen if approached but do not do that much approaching.

Entry is $100-$110 depending on the stat service, payout is through 5th I believe but can check.

If interested, shoot me an IM or a PM and we can provide more details.

I am not the commish, just offered to help recruit some guys looking to kick my ass.

Except I have spent 4 years rebuilding so that will be a tall order :)
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

burke

Re: BOSTON AREA DAILY MIXED LEAGUE HAS 3 OPENINGS

#2 Post by burke »

Awesome league!